If you use Firefox or Chrome as your Default Internet browser then you can easily connect to your Facebook, LinkedIn and twitter account from Google Plus. However this service isn’t provided by Google but It works like a charm. All you need to do is to install a tiny Firefox add-on and a Chrome extension named Gooce+.
Live Stream and News Feed in Google+ from your Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn account
- Install Add-on and Extension and Restart your browser.
- Login to your Google+ account
- You’ll see a butterfly image next to Google+ logo and Also, you’ll notice the three new tabs of Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
- Click the tabs and login yourself to Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn and get News feeds and Live Streams.
Gooce+ Pros and Cons
- Indeed, Gooce+ is a better start for Social networks integration but don’t think that it will work flawless with Google+
- You may have to refresh your browser multiple times to get Live Streams.
- The set of options for the news feeds and live streams are limited but Gooce+ allows you to view all the information in a nice way.