Recently Facebook has offered subscribe button for websites allowing users to subscribe to websites, famous bloggers, favorite icon of their choice. Somehow the Facebook’s subscribe button is similar to Twitter’s follow button where a user follow another user to get updates from his side. It’s pretty easy to deploy subscribe button on your website.
Facebook Subscribe Button: F.A.Q
#1. What is Facebook Subscribe button and how it is different?
Simply, Facebook Subscribe button let others subscribe to your public updates and vice versa. Here, notice one thing that you can only view and share the updates which is made public. It is different because:
- Choose what you see from people in News Feed
- Hear from people, even if you’re not friends
- Let people hear from you, even if you’re not friends
Also, you can choose how much you see from them:
- All updates: Everything your friend posts
- Most updates: The amount you’d normally see
- Important updates only: Just highlights, like a new job or move
You can also decide what types of updates you see. For example, you could see just photos from one friend, no stories about games from another, and nothing at all from someone else.
#2. How do I install Subscribe button on my website?
To do this, visit Facebook Subscribe button development page, Customize your code and deploy on your website.