Adobe.com is providing free tools for Students and for the developers like me who’re suffering from chronic unemployment. You can get a free copy Adobe Flash Builder 4 for non-commercial use, Adobe ColdFusion 9 & Adobe ColdFusion builder for educational purpose. No trailware or shareware, get free and full version.
Get your free copy of Adobe Flash Builder 4, ColdFusion9 & ColdFusion Builder
Adobe provides Flash Builder 4 Standard Edition to:
- Students, faculty and staff of eligible educational institutions
- Software developers who are affected by the current economic condition and are currently unemployed
- Event attendees who receive a special promotional code at their event
Fill out a Simple form and get your free copy.
Note that it may take up to two weeks to process your request. Adobe will send a serial number to the email address you submitted. If you do not receive a confirmation email within two weeks, please contact email@example.com.
Get Adobe ColdFusion 9 & ColdFusion Builder in free for Educational purpose
Adobe ColdFusion 9 & Adobe ColdFusion builder for Education is available for free to educational customers to use for learning purposes only and not for production purposes. This includes all qualified students, faculty and staff of eligible education institutions.
Proof of Eligibility:
To receive the product, you must upload a valid proof of eligibility to get the serial numbers to activate the product. Valid proof of eligibility includes:
1. your student ID showing current enrollment, or
2. your faculty ID showing current employment, or
3. your non-faculty employee ID showing current employment, or
4. a letter on an educational institution letterhead stating that you are either a current student, a current faculty member or a current non-faculty employee of the institution.
Upload scanned image (GIF or PDF) of the front of your Student ID stating a current date, for example: Fall 2010. If you do not have a Student ID you can upload a scanned image (GIF or PDF) of a letter on your educational institutions letterhead that verifies that you are a current student at the institution.
If you face problems submitting your application or if you do not receive a confirmation email within a week, please contact:
firstname.lastname@example.org. (For Adobe ColdFusion9)
email@example.com. (For Adobe ColdFusion Builder)
Click here to read additional ColdFusion FAQ.